- Pulse Pal is an open source device that generates precise sequences of voltage pulses.
- It was developed in a research setting, primarily to control stimuli in neurophysiology and behavioral research.
- Pulse Pal offers a set of features that improve upon and complement commercial stimulators (i.e. Master8, PSG-2, Pulsemaster, MultiStim).
- As an open source device, Pulse Pal provides a unique combination of technical flexibility and affordability for precise stimulus control.
- A paper describing Pulse Pal was published in Frontiers in Neuroengineering. The paper contains measures of performance and reliability.
Pulse Pal v.2
- Product Code: HACK-PCB3
- Availability: In Stock